Dan Scifo takes us through the Penguins 3-2 loss to the Kings...
Pens Video: Crosby Speaks
Sidney Crosby conducted his first media scrum since taking a Brooks Orpik shot in the face… here is the video from the Pens site for your review…
There is still no timetable for his return, but seeing him up and around is definitely a good sign…
- He has been living off of shakes. Some milkshakes early on, but now shakes of the healthier variety.
- He is working to try and keep weight on, hopes to start eating real food this week.
- Not sure exactly how many teeth he actually lost, but thinks it was “three or four on the bottom.” He also needed new tops. His front teeth were originally smashed up by a Derian Hatcher cross-check to the mouth during his rookie season.
- Feels much better than he did right after the incident. Will be seeing the doctors this week.
- Hopes to get back as soon as possible.
Sid’s speech is noticeably different, but that is to be expected. All things considered, he looks great and seems to be in good spirits.
- Scifo on the Pens – Penguins come up just short in third straight loss, fall to surging Kings
- Scifo on the Pens – Coyotes dispatch reeling Penguins, 3-2
- Scifo on the Pens – Backes nets game-winner in third, Blues edge Pens, 1-0
- Analysis – Scoring against defensive minded teams has Pens singing the Blues