Of all games you would think I’d have some semblance of an interest to watch, naturally, you’d think I would find a way to get home to watch Buffalo vs Pittsburgh. – Todd
by Todd Wyant
Of all games you would think I’d have some semblance of an interest to watch, naturally, you’d think I would find a way to get home to watch Buffalo vs Pittsburgh. I made no such effort, instead I chose to work on my forth coming tattoo from a Non-NHL Team sanctioned Shop, conveniently owned by family. That being said, I’ve seen the final score and have ascertained a variety of issues that clearly need to be addressed by Ray Shero, by conveniently checking the Gurus of Social Media.
- Marc Andre Fleury apparently is a terrible goalie who should be imprisoned on the 7th Circle of Hell for eternity for giving up a goal on a 2 on 0 breakaway. Hey, John Curry is keeping in shape over in Europe and the last I knew Alex Pechurskiy still had a pulse somewhere on this planet.
- Kris Letang sucks – I am sure Sergei Gonchar would gladly accept a trade back to Pittsburgh at this point in time, and past that, let’s get back and see if Kevin Hatcher is available for another experimental phase.
- Oh Yes, Jordan Staal hit the net before he could be swiftly traded since missing the net against Washington. I assume that the “Trade Staal” chants have died down for at least 10 minutes.
- “Insert some remark about Malikn not playing again here”
- James Neal really sucked without a superstar center last year.
Now this is the typical rhetoric following every Penguins loss, and tonight I am going on total speculation and a few glances at a few remarks given by a select few. The insight was so intense and detailed that it wasn’t long before I realized that all social media is run by NHL general managers. I’ve narrowed it down to the inner circle of evil:
and last, but not least:
I could be wrong, but perhaps the NHL is missing out on natural analyst talent or social media really is run by those five “former NHL GMs”. Then again, I could actually be Mike Milbury in this scenario…… excuse me, I’ve got to take this call from another classic underachiever, see you later…